Access FIT/Series E
The Access FIT/Series E projection screen is an award-winning motorized, ceiling-recessed projection screen. Customer input convinced us to make the Access even easier to install and fit into smaller spaces. The new case is less than 6″ tall. It is engineered to fit into tight openings about the ceiling. The Access FIT Series E offers screen sizes through 120″ wide.
- Redesigned bottom closure panel makes it easier to service the screen thanks to a new hinge system which allows the closure panel to hang in place when opened, or be easily removed.
- Easier to lift into position with adjustable or removable hoisting brackets
- Small case profile fits into more places. Case dimensions 7-3/4″W x 5-11/16″H (19.7cm x 14.4cm) including flange and mounting brackets
- For taller ceilings, extra drop above image area is available upon request (specify color, black is standard). May increase case length.
- Custom sizes available
- Avoid damage to the screen by installing case early in the construction process. Screen, motor and roller assembly installs easily later with quick connect wiring connections
- Operate it using your favorite control system or keep it quiet with Built-in Quiet, Low Voltage. 220V options available as well.
- Plenum rated case (UL approved “Suitable for Use in Environmental Air Space”)
- Includes one 110-120V 3-position switch
- Warranted for one year against defects in material and workmanship
- Patents (http://www.draperinc.com/legal/patents/)
As with all of our Access Series Screens you can protect the precious screen surface by installing the case during the “dirty” phase of the construction process and keeping the screen itself safe until you install the projector. The screen (motor-in-roller and attached viewing surface) installs in seconds with preset latching roller brackets and electrical pin connectors.