Access/Series E Projection Screen
The Access/Series E motorized projection screen is the perfect solution when you don’t want the screen to remain in view all the time, but desire a high quality projected image. The Access/Series E is a ceiling recessed screen that can blend in to any contemporary environment. With no exterior screws or fasteners, our stylish patented screen case hides the screen mechanism until the viewing surface descends into the room for use.
The Access/Series E’s patented design allows for easy installation. The screen case can be delivered independent of the roller and viewing surface, preventing possible damage during the rough-in stage of your theater. The surface and roller can then be added at a later time. The adjustable mounting brackets allow for a variety of installation possibilities. The trim flange around the base of the case finishes out the sleek appearance.
Inside the screen case, Draper offers a variety of viewing surfaces. The Access/Series E screen uses free hanging, supported materials to create the desired image. A variety of aspect ratios are available with standard and custom sizes ranging up to 12 feet wide. Contact your Authorized Draper Dealer or Draper directly for the best option available for your theater room.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory and Draper screens are warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Case dimensions 8-1/16″W x 7-3/8″H (20.6cm x 18.7cm) including flange. Mounting brackets are adjustable to facilitate installation.
- Mounting brackets are adjustable to facilitate installation
- White case standard, black available upon request
- Extra drop above image area available upon request (black or surface color: black is standard).
- Quick connect wiring connections allows for installation of the case early and addition of the screen later
- Built-in Quiet, Low Voltage and 220V options available
- Plenum rated case (UL approved “Suitable for Use in Environmental Air Space”)
- Includes one 110-120V 3-position switch
- Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Patent (http://www.draperinc.com/legal/patents/)