Artisan/Series V Projection Screen
With many conference rooms, offices and multipurpose theater rooms, you need a projection screen that compliments the decor of the room. The Artisan/Series V screen is the perfect solution! Our exclusive Draper tab-tensioned screen surfaces are enclosed in a case of your choice: sleek, contemporary plastic laminate or solid hardwood, with a variety of finishes and styles.
The plastic laminate case finishes are white, black, dove gray, burgundy or beige.
The hardwood cases are offered in rectilinear, bevel, radius or traditional styles, with seven different finishes to choose from. Draper is also able to offer custom finishes upon request.
The Artisan/Series V uses Draper’s unique tab-tensioning system to hold the viewing surface taut and wrinkle free. Draper offers a variety of viewing surfaces, but for the ultimate viewing experience, Draper’s new TecVision surfaces provide the brightest, cleanest, most color accurate video reproduction. A variety of aspect ratios are available with standard and custom sizes ranging up to 96” wide. Contact your Authorized Draper Dealer or Draper directly for the best option available for your theater room.
A variety of motor and control options are available, based on the size of the screen or the third-party control being used. Draper can advise you of the best options for your application.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory and Draper screens are warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Mounts flush to wall with Z-clips or suspend from ceiling.
- Image is framed at sides by standard black masking borders.
- 12″ (30cm) black drop at top of viewing surface is standard.
- With control options, this projection screen can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96″ x 96″ (244cm x 244cm) and 10’ (305cm) NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.