Clutch Operated FlexShades
Clutch Operated FlexShades are operated with a bead chain clutch system. 10, 20 and 24 pound clutches are available depending on the size of the window shade and the fabric selected. These chains can be mounted on either the right (standard) or the left. The window shade operates by pulling on the chain and stops when the chain is released.
Installation choices range from simple mounting brackets, to end caps and fascia, to extruded pockets with bottom closure panels and side channels. Dual roller configurations are available as well.
- This product can be ANSI/WCMA A100.1 compliant for areas where small children are present. Details here.
- Stainless steel (standard) or nylon bead chain hangs at the side, leaving the view unobstructed
- Up and down ball stops prevent shades from being raised or lowered too far
- Our spring-loaded idler and universal brackets offer installation ease and flexibility
- Cord tension device is included, keeps loops from being easily accessible and out of reach of children.
- This product is designed for interior use