Issue 15 – February 2017
Recharge Your Shades
Let’s face it; battery-powered window shades offer a lot of promise, but sometimes fall short when it comes to execution. Draper is changing that with FlexShade Recharge—a battery-operated system free of wires and disposable batteries.
With Recharge you can put battery shades in more places and bigger windows—now up to 12 feet high and 12 feet wide. And, you’ll be amazed by the extremely quiet operation of bigger shades
Recharge mounts easily like a manual window shade—no wiring and need to find extra space for separate batteries. The Recharge battery hides safely inside the tube. It recharges from a 110V outlet or an optional solar panel. Each charge lasts months.
Recharge fits easily into any control scenario. For quick and simple, there’s a touch sensitive remote control, and a flush mount wall switch. For more flexibility, integrate Recharge with popular control systems using RS485.
There’s even an app for that! Use the app to control or program Recharge. Since the motor has bi-directional communication, when it’s time to charge the app can tells you.
To find out more about the all-new Draper Recharge and join the wireless future, click here!
In Case You Missed It:
- Calling all perfectionists! Don’t forget the windows when you’re thinking about acoustics! Draper’s EchoControl is part of a complete sound solution. ow.ly/x0Cm308QHZ4
- Speaking of sound, remember, the best place for your main speaker is behind the projection screen. Draper’s acoustically transparent solutions guarantee you the best sound and the best picture! ow.ly/vQEI308SvgT
- Now shipping: the industry’s biggest thin bezel or Z-edge screen, the Profile+! http://ow.ly/1qgW3096QLH
- Get lifted: This three-part blog series explores why you should use a motorized projector lift, how to plan, and which lift is right for you. http://ow.ly/YXqh3096R2y
- What can TecVision do for you? Check out three times TecVision delivered wins: http://blog.draperinc.com/2017/01/tecvision-delivered-wins