Premier Projection Screen
One of our most versatile screens, the Premier motorized tab tensioned projection screen is a popular solution for a multi-purpose environment. The Premier is designed as a wall mounted screen, and fits nicely behind valances, in soffits or in recessed ceiling areas.
The Premier screen is easy to install, using the universal mounting brackets at the end of the case, or the option sliding mounting brackets that are easily attached before mounting. Another option with an acoustic tile drop ceiling is our Ceiling Trim kit, which attaches to the endcaps of the Premier and provides a finished slot for the screen as it descends.
The Premier uses Draper’s unique tab-tensioning system to hold the viewing surface taut and wrinkle free. Draper offers a variety of viewing surfaces, but for the ultimate viewing experience, Draper’s new TecVision surfaces provide the brightest, cleanest, most color accurate video reproduction. A variety of aspect ratios are available with standard and custom sizes ranging up to 14 feet wide. Contact your Authorized Draper Dealer or Draper directly for the best option available for your theater room.
A variety of motor and control options are available, based on the size of the screen or the third-party control being used. Draper can advise you of the best options for your application.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory and Draper screens are warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Black is standard, white optional, both have matching endcaps.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 14’x 14’ (427cm x 427cm) and 12’ x 16’ (366cm x 488cm), 230” (584cm) NTSC, and 230” (584cm) or 20’ (610cm) HDTV.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). Contact Draper for details.
- Rear projection surfaces available - contact Draper for quote.