- Catalog Page
The Scissor Lift is the first and only scissor lift certified to the new UL 2442 and CSA C22.2 No. 60065-03 standards.
CE approved. Draper’s Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service. This projector lift offers three positions: store, show and service. The Scissor Lift stabilizes projector both laterally and front—to—back with 3 sets of scissors.
Two series of lifts are available that vary in extension length to service position. SL Series & SLX Series. The SLX Series has sizes of 10′ (305cm), 14′ (427cm), 17′ (518cm), 21′ (640cm), 24′ (731cm), and 28′ (853cm). It has a lifting capacity of 350 lbs. (159kg), including any closure that is used.
Please see submittal sheet to determine the maximum projector size for each specific closure panel. For other size options see the Scissor Lift SL Series
- Factory Installed Cables: Draper will factory install cables for RGBHV with BNC or 15pin HD connectors, S-Video, Composite and Component Video with BNC or RCA connectors, Serial Communication for projector control with DB9 connectors, CAT 5e, CAT 6, and HDMI. This option is available on the LCD lift, Micro Projector Lift, and Scissor Lifts. This option save installation time in the field since installer does not have to attach cables to the lift. Cable Flyer
- Silver finish is standard, black finish is optional
- Can be independently operated using Draper’s motorized lift controls. The SLX includes low voltage control for easy interface with secondary systems.
- Easily adjust projector’s center of gravity for perfect alignment and leveling of lift
- SLX model has lifting capacity of 350 lbs. (159kg), including any closure that is used
- Certified to the new UL 2442 and CSA C22.2 No. 60065-03 standards. This lift will cut power to the projector when in stored position. Optional current sensor available.
- Optional ceiling closure panel (standard with both trimmed and lip-less install choice)
- CE Approved
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.