Silhouette/Series E Projection Screen
The Silhouette/Series E motorized projection screen is a stunning variation from the standard, boxy look of traditional wall mounted projection screens. The sleek, curved extruded aluminum case and endcaps have a refined contemporary look that make it an obvious choice for conference rooms, offices or multi-purpose theater rooms. When the screen is not in use, the viewing surface and the bottom dowel retract completely into the case, maintaining the clean attractive appearance of the Silhouette. The standard finish of the Silhouette Series/E is white, but may also be obtained with a black or dove grey finish.
The Silhouette/Series E uses Draper’s self-supporting, free hanging materials to create a very desirable image. A variety of aspect ratios are available with standard and custom sizes ranging up to 96” wide. Contact your Authorized Draper Dealer or Draper directly for the best option available for your theater room.
A variety of motor and control options are available, based on the size of the screen or the third-party control being used. Draper can advise you of the best options for your application. A unique feature of the Silhouette/Series E is the two-piece extruded aluminum case that has a front fascia that can be removed (with or without tools) for easy access to service the roller and motor for service.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory and Draper screens are warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Conduit connection is provided at back or top.
- Front fascia is removable without tools giving easy access to roller and motor for service.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 96″ x 96″ (244cm x 244cm) and 10′ (305cm) NTSC. Custom sizes available.
- Case dimensions are 6″ H x 4-3/4″ D (15.2 cm H x 12.1 cm D)
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The slender curved aluminum case and endcaps are finished with our standard white. Also available in black or dove grey.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
- Patent (http://www.draperinc.com/legal/patents/)