Ultimate Access/Series E Projection Screen
The Ultimate Access/Series E motorized projection screen is the premium step up from the Access/Series E. It has all the features of our standard Access/Series E, with the added benefit of a motorized ceiling closure. Unlike other “trap door” screens, the Ultimate Access/Series E has a closure panel that retracts up into the case, so that no part of the case is seen when the screen is in use.
The Ultimate Access/Series E is a ceiling recessed screen that can blend in to any contemporary environment. With no exterior screws or fasteners, our stylish patented screen case hides the screen mechanism until the viewing surface descends into the room for use.
The Ultimate Access/Series E’s patented design allows for easy installation. The screen case can be delivered independent of the roller and viewing surface, preventing possible damage during the rough-in stage of your theater. The surface and roller can then be added at a later time. The adjustable mounting brackets allow for a variety of installation possibilities. The trim flange around the base of the case finishes out the sleek appearance.
Inside the screen case, Draper offers a variety of viewing surfaces. The Ultimate Access/Series E screen uses self-supporting, free hanging material to create a very desirable image. A variety of aspect ratios are available with standard and custom sizes ranging up to 12 feet wide. Contact your Authorized Draper Dealer or Draper directly for the best option available for your theater room.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory and Draper screens are warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Available in 16:10, 16:9 HDTV, 4:3 NTSC/PAL and AV Formats. See charts below for available sizes.
- Case is 9-7/8″ H X 8″ D (25cm X 20cm) (includes flange). Mounting brackets are adjustable to facilitate installation. Built-in controls may increase length of case: Call Draper for dimensions.
- Extra drop above viewing area available by request, specify color.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12’ x 12’ (366cm x 366cm) and 15’ (457cm) NTSC. Custom sizes available.
- Optional Quiet Motor or 220V motor available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Patent (http://www.draperinc.com/legal/patents/)